Adamant Renewables is driven by nature and committed to change the way the world generates and consumes energy for their daily use. With a clear objective of producing solar energy efficiently, we develop renewable energy solutions applicable on various surfaces for direct consumption with a strong focus on sustainability and quality.
We operate across Europe with our main offices in Amsterdam and Madrid. Our shared values define our collaborative and dynamic company culture where personal expression is key and where we constantly challenge ourselves to raise the bar to reach our professional and personal goals.
For our growing office in Madrid, we are seeking to hire a resourceful executive assistant to join our team. You will ensure smooth and efficient business operations and have both administrative and strategic responsibilities. As we are a growing team, we are looking for a go-getter with great organization- and communication skills who is willing to step in to help with other projects as needed.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will be to support the executive team in
their daily activities and oversee administrative duties to ensure a
smooth day-to-day operation of the office. As we are a growing you will
also assist in the recruitment and hiring process.
- Oversee, coordinate, and organize office activities to ensure that office is operating smoothly
- General assistance to the senior management
- Invoicing and keep track of periodic bookkeeping to ensure a concise and organized handover to the accountant
- Preparing meeting agenda and minutes
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency and office management improvements.
- Oversee stock of office supplies
- Coordinate inbound and outbound office mail
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including
organizing group meetings and events, maintaining calendars, doing
research, and creating reports
- Support the People and Culture department with the selecting, hiring and onboarding processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of work experience in office management role
- Excellent communication-, organisation- and interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritise and multitask
- Self-starter and driven with strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures is preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish
If this sounds of interest to you, please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review it and if you are eligible for the hiring process, we will get back to you!